If you are in New York City this coming October 17th, count yourself lucky…
The Mobile Leaders Alliance and Celtra have teamed up on a great event to educate the industry on mobile privacy.
A Morning of Mobile Privacy is timely – the issues in online privacy continue to flourish, but as end users continue to migrate to mobile devices, understanding and managing data privacy and security issues with mobile gets even more critical.
At $135 for the event, this is literally a steal – given the caliber of the presenters:
- Jules Polonetsky – Executive Director & Co-Chair, The Future of Privacy Forum
- Jaka Jancar – Chief Technology Officer, Celtra
- Stuart Ingis – Partner, Venable LLP
- Alan Chapell – President, Chapell & Associates
- Liz Ross – NA President, BPN
- And more!
Topics and segments include:
- Mobile Privacy – Creating Digital Audiences in a World without Cookies
- Privacy Standards & Regulations Panel
- Brand & Agency Panel – Putting The Consumer First